Saturday, September 04, 2004

High heels and the absence of Fall

Today, I went shopping for a pair of shoes for an up-coming wedding. Of course I ended up buying more than one pair of shoes-- because- yes, I have a shoe obsession. Shopping by myself is not something I usually do- for some reason it's just not as fun when you are alone. At any rate, seeing all the new Fall clothes out made me really excited about Fall. But then I remembered I was in Waco- there is no Fall here. It goes straight from hot Summer to lukewarm Summer. However- I do get to go home (to North Carolina) for a few days- in the Fall!! for the aforementioned wedding. So now I'm excited again.

On another note- I absolutely love the Pepsi commercial about hot dogs & Pepsi http://www.pepsiworld.com/ads_and_history/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home