Friday, September 15, 2006

Life..

So life has been happening. I have several things on my mind right now- main one is my current employment status. The whole thing reminds me of that song from the 80's that says "should I stay or should I go now.." Either way for me in the situation there could be "trouble"

1. I run the risk of going crazy if I stay
2. I run the risk of putting us in a much much tighter financial situation if I go

Anyway, so I did apply for something new- but it may be more of just wishful thinking - I am trying to just stay indifferent in hopes not to let myself down if it all falls through.

None the less, it is an understatement to say I have been a little stressed.

I have taken on a role of planning children's Sunday school at church- and actually have found myself getting way more into it than I thought I would. The hardest part has been trying to find ways to teach our kids differently (to some extent) than we were taught, in hopes that they get a different view of church than some of us did- but I think we are making strides in the right direction.

Last weekend I bought a really awesome antique mirror from the Girl Next Door-- and I love it!

Guess that's it for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home