Monday, September 13, 2004

The Weekend Rundown

This weekend went so quickly. Friday we went to dinner with Wanda & Dan from Western Carolina. I always really enjoy when they come to visit- Wanda could tell me the same thing over and over- but each time would still feel like the first time I heard it. That is such a great characteristic to have. Saturday, Adam and I went to the zoo! It was great to be outside, doing something different- but it was pretty warm out there. Then we went to the grocery store....

This is where I completely led us astray. We usually, unashamedly buy our groceries at Wal-Mart. Well this week we got a flyer in the mail for Albertsons, and they had California Pizza Kitchen pizzas on sale. -- Sidenote-- I LOVE California Pizza Kitchen. -- So I came up with the brilliant idea to shop there this week, thinking maybe they are cheaper than Wally. Oh to my dismay!! We ended up spending more - and not even getting the pizza because we weren't "preferred customers." I am sorry Wal-Mart for doubting your low prices and that annoying yellow smiley face!

Saturday night we went out to dinner with our wonderful friends Michael & Kristen, Matt & Jennifer to dinner and then played the board game version of VH1 Pop-up Video -- yes it really does exist. Tons of fun was had by all---

So now it's back to work- working for the weekend--- today I was thinking I wouldn't be a very good school bus driver. You can only go so fast, people are always trying to pass you, there is always the chance a kid will barf on your bus and there are plenty of more reasons-- so at least now I know I can mark that off of my "things I want to do list" and put it on my " things I never want to do list."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home