Sunday, September 18, 2005

I am eagerly awaiting cooler weather. Somewhere in my mind- I think if Fall comes then I can see more of the light at the end of the tunnel. While it is still a ways off- it becomes a small glimmer of hope- a sign of closure approaching. But it is still hot here and I mean hot not just slightly warm.

Fall is one of my favorites- the smells, the food, the friends. Just good memories.

Adam and I have been sort of stretching ourselves to lead more healthily lifestyles. We no longer eat red meat and rarely eat another meat. We have also tried to buy more organic foods, ask for paper at the store instead of plastic, conserve energy and even exercise more. It's not an easy adjustment- but it has been rather fulfilling. I find that we get several questioning looks from some of our friends and family. But overall I can tell a difference in us and it is a change for the better.

I ate my first sushi a few weeks ago- but just a veggie one- no fish. It was different and I was happy I took a risk in trying something new. We went to a Ranger's game last night with Tracey. It was fun, and we actually won so that made it even better. Next weekend I hope to start working on a desk for Adam- we bought an old door at the yard sell and I plan on converting it into a really cool desk- well hopefully.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home