Thursday, September 16, 2004

The State of Continual Heartbreak

I believe that part of my heart is forever is a state of brokenness. I struggle with if this is a good thing or not....

In a perfect world, I would think this condition would not exist. But here in the real world, I see a stray dog- it breaks my heart; I see a homeless person- even those that just want my money to buy beer- it breaks my heart; I see a woman on the evening news who lost her son due to war- her pain, her face-- breaks my heart; I hear a conversation of someone so full of hate towards another being- breaks my heart --- this could go on and on.

Other parts of my heart are full of such joy and happiness and so much love that it could burst- but I just have this one section -- completely broken. .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home