Sunday, October 02, 2005

I really don't like going to the grocery store. If I could- I think I would avoid it at all costs. All the people there, with carts- not paying attention to anyone but themselves - bumping in to you, reaching over you or not moving out of the way at all. Drives me crazy!

Luckily, I married a guy who actually likes going to the grocery store. What a wonderful thing this is! But none the less I go with him, because I like for us to do household things together- like cooking and cleaning- it makes life happier. So we have to go to the store at odd hours- usually late on a Friday or Saturday night is a good time. And the best part- besides there not being alot of people there-- the ones that are there- very interesting. Like for instance, the couple we saw last night with a big cart and just 2 forties of some inexpensive beer. They were walking up and down the aisles- but never getting anything else.

We went to the zoo yesterday- now this is a very happy place. To me the zoo makes me feel like I am not in Waco. They just expanded the zoo and it has basically doubled in size. We went with Katie, Chris, thier mentee, Mike, and Rachel, good times.

My friend Heather had her 3rd little boy a few days ago- and I am officially a god mother for the 3rd time- his name is Chase and is cutie pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home