Monday, October 17, 2005

This weekend was a happy weekend. I feel like it has been a while since we have just had a happy weekend. The weather was great- in the non-fall, still warm but not too hot nor humid type of weather.

Friday night we went to coldstone- and they had pumpkin ice cream!- this is the beginning of happiness- I love love love pumpkin icecream- but what makes me love it even more- adding in chocolate chips! it is the best combination- just talking about it makes we want to go get some.

Saturday- got up early- went to take so engagement pictures for Candace & Scott, while Adam walked the Winster around campus. After that we went to Camille's for lunch, then to Kohl's where- a small miracle happened. I found a pair of brown cords that- fit! the length is great- they actually fit everywhere! There is no huge gap in the back because my butt is big- it is wonderful- I actually started jumping up and down in the dressing room. I am sure that the women waiting in line thought I had some mental disorder. And another great thing- was the size, so great-- more happiness.

Then we bought Winston so more toys- since he has torn up all the other ones he had- we got him some more plastic toys that he can't tear as easily. Then we went to the Baylor tailgate and then watch the movie "Crash" - which is a great movie that I feel everyone should see. And then Sunday- we went to UBC, then to lunch and then later we went back to campus, Adam played football and my friend Jennifer and I walked Winston yet again around campus. So he slept really good- which also makes me happy.

So here is to happy weekends- and happy days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home