Tuesday, December 12, 2006

This is one of my favorite times of the year- the Thanksgiving-Christmas stretch of time. Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday, because it has become one of my more relaxed holidays. This year we had a small crowd at our house but there was still way too much food. I feel like this year time has gone much faster than last ~ I still have so many things to get done and no time to do them.

Adam graduates in 3 days! I can't believe that his seminary journey is coming to a close. We have been waiting so long for this and now it is here. The families are coming in to celebrate; therefore, this will be the first Christmas since moving to Texas that we will not be making the long trip home.

With graduation and now our first Christmas in Texas with just the 2 of us - I feel we are breaking lots of new ground.

My new job is going really well and I have had several moments were I felt reaffirmed in my decision to make the change. The type of work is very different from what I was doing before so I still feel somewhat like a fish out of water ~ but it's a work in progress and hey, at least my office is cool!

Adam and I have decided to go to Africa in the spring for a few weeks. We are going to go with UBC and be team leaders which is another word for "adult". We are both excited about it and I am really looking forward to this once in a lifetime experience.

My sister Jennifer came for a visit, it was great to see her and go shopping! I had forgotten how much I miss having girls to do that kind of stuff with...

well guess that's it for now

1 Comments:

Blogger jenA said...

what, seriously? Come shopping with me! I have a team....

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home