Saturday, September 25, 2004

Today is Saturday

So, I haven't posted lately- I haven't felt like I had much to say. Although I am happy to announce that I have inspired both of my sisters to start blogs. - Yay! go me.. anyway

Work has been strange this past week- we had been so slow that I feel like I've played more solitaire than anyone in the world-- but then all of a sudden craziness strikes- literally. Which is perfect timing since this week will be a short week for me. I'll be heading to the North Cak-al-lacky on Thursday morning- I'll be on a plane earlier than most people will be taking their morning whiz. I'm excited though- I need a little break. The sad part is Adam is not going with me - he has class and stuff then he leaves the Tuesday I get back for Hot-lanta for a week. So if you live in Waco-- become my friends so I won't be lonely.

I am also looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. Some of our friends aren't going home so I think we may have Thanksgiving here!!! This makes me VERY HAPPY!!! I really love having people over and love cooking- for other people, it's going to be super fun and fabulous!

More Texas Findings: In Waco- you can have a yard sale at any time-- and you will have people come. I used to think these things were limited to the weekend-- but apparently I've been completely fooled.

Also, spinning rims may be put on any vehicle- even a two-toned mini van. Just imagine the most ghetto car you have ever encountered-- here in Waco, you too can put spinning rims on it- it's like your car was on "Pimp my ride" (sidenote: I just found out that one of my bosses watches this show- wonders never cease) but only the wheels!

Movies to see: Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite and Finding Nemo (come on it's a total classic!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Garden State was wonderful- you just have to see it to know how wonderful it was. It's a great movie about people and finding yourself.

Napoleon Dynamite does look like it could be stupid- but it's freaking funny- I must confess I wasn't super excited about seeing it- but it was really funny and refreshing since there wasn't cussing every five seconds or crazy sex all the time. But I still highly recommend it! I promise you'll laugh your butt off-- humm maybe I should see it again then :)

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home