Saturday, November 20, 2004

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland

Lately, I have Christmas songs in my head. I woke up yesterday morning humming "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" and while the weather here has been somewhat frightful- it's only been because of rain and not snow. I do think however, this is the earliest I have ever started to think about Christmas.

It's possibly because it has been so slow at work that boredom has started to soak into my bones- by noon I secretly desire to be one of those people on the Coke commercials dance to the lyrics "I want to break free!" I do try to stay somewhat busy- I check my email about 70 times- I have started to love those junk mails so at least I have something to delete.

Thanksgiving is around the corner- Adam and I just went and bought the turkey for all of our guest we have coming over- it's 20lbs-- yikes!! But I have assured everyone if it tastes bad we can order pizza. We are very excited about having everyone over- kind of a place for misplaced people to go.

Adam and I are ordering our Christmas gifts to each other in the next week or so- we are getting a new iBook and a really sweet camera. No we aren't breaking the bank- it's a deal through the school so we get a wee break in price and have a payment plan. But I am super excited so that I can explore more of something I am passionate about which is photography

2 Comments:

Blogger soundofmethinkingtooloud said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home