Tuesday, November 30, 2004

You Welcome!

Bring on the Christmas lights!! our neighborhood is like one big multi-colored blur-- Adam and I are holding out on putting lights on the outside of our house- nonconformist unite! Other than that- not much to report- Thanksgiving at the Horton's went very well we had 10 people gathered round the table for a day of eating and hanging out- and I can officially say "yes, I know how to cook at 20lb turkey."

One thing I've recently noticed is that people often say "you welcome" instead of you're welcome. Everyday I talk to people from all over the country- and several of them say "you welcome." I even catch myself saying it -- just listen- I bet you'll hear people say it too. Speaking of work- I feel this overwhelming need to purge myself of all the pent up emotions that come with it. For eight hours a day I have to suppress my feelings - most of which are not great ones - and I need to some how get them out, because they are completely opposite feelings than what I have when I am at home. I have been going to the gym more in hopes of relieving some of that but also losing some weight. But I don't really feel like it is a satisfying enough solution...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home